Jacobi & Partner (JP) is a boutique style consultancy based in Bottrop, Germany, serving the global mining industry since decades. We are a team of international experienced specialists raised in the German and International Mining Industry, who provide consulting and advisory services throughout the entire project cycle of the mine. Our services basically refer to:
• Evaluation of deposits from exploration to proven reserves
• Mine layout and design
• Haulage and transport from face to rail
• Processing ROM to Rail
• Project Management
We are well versed in deep level underground mining as well as opencast operations and its associated technologies. Beside the “classical” engineering consulting services we also provide our clients with specialised services such as litigation support and expert witnessing or marketing studies.
Each member of our team has many years of experience and vast knowledge in both greenfield and expansion projects. Apart from managerial skills, a strong operational background distinguishes the team from other consultants. Therefore, the client not only receives an optimized technical solution, but an economically viable plan.
J&P has access to a global network of “best in field” specialists to analyse and optimise your case and provide the appropriate solution for the customer.
• Our projects always consist of tailor-made project teams, led by an experienced well-known specialist.
• We handle complete greenfield projects, or support project teams.
• Our “mine to port” approach helps to avoid efficiency losses at interfaces to other disciplines.
• We are unbiased and independent of machinery and equipment manufacturers.
• We meet all international safety standards.
• Good cooperation with customers, institutions or planning offices, is a prerequisite for success.
J&P specialists are familiar with most of the bulk minerals traded globally. This refers especially to hard coal, lignite, iron ore, rock phosphate et al.